Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Bainisteoir - Oughterard

Options
  • 04-07-2011 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who Oughterard got as their Celebrity Bainisteoir? Switched on Galway bay FM this morning but didnt hear anything? I presume the persons name can be published?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ger19

Very hard to find this out.....nothing on rte website....typical.....i heard pj gallagher is with st. pats of donabate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

From twitter: @animotelevision

6 Celebs confirmed in #CB4 Dana in Derry, Paul Gogarty in Galway, Gillian Quinn in Tipp, @pjgallagher in Dublin & @brendadonoghue in kildare
    13 hours ago
    ...and Tony Cascarino in Laois. 2 more celebs to go. Big thank u to all the clubs who gave us such a great welcome! #cb4
    13 hours ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Christ, god help Oughterard with him. As a former Green party member, he probably wont let them run around on the grass! Heard he is a poet nowadays?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Caribs

Was down at the pitch on Saturday and aside from the first few minutes when most people were trying to work out who yer man was when he got out of the car and where the celebrity was hiding it went quite well. He spoke to the team first and while I think the lads were disappointed they didn't get a bainisteoir of the fairer sex he put them through their paces for a bit afterwards and they seemed in good form.

He claimed Connemara roots through a Granny from Roundstone and talked about his family's involvement in GAA in Lucan so was up for it or at least appeared to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 slyclone

what a sickner,was there no real galway man they could have got

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Gogarty? What a f****n pr**k.
    God love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Marcia Lustley

i think gogarty might have a house out in carna or cashel direction. I've seen him in my local shop on numerous occasions!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Tommy Fleming is coaching St.Patrick's Co.Sligo & Amanda Brunker is coaching Aughrim Co.Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

GREAT WIN OUGHTERARD!!:):):)

Advertisement