Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Dentist in Limerick Please..!

• 04-07-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    I'm looking for good dentist in Limerick,I had my root canal done on sept 2007. Now my root canal dental cap came off..!! I have to re.cement it..! Looking for a good dentist in the city.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I've let Denis Kerrisk mess with my gnashers a good few times over the past year or so. I really couldn't recommend him highly enough. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I use Alexandra Dental on O'Connell Ave & find them to be good,

Was just up there today & had a tooth pulled & I'm not feeling too bad at the mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Peter Shorten , O Connell Avenue

Been going to him for a few years. Very professional and friendly man.

061 - 311077

I said it before and i'll say it again, Eamonn Noonan on Ellen Street. www.toothache.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭porker36

roast wrote: »
    I've let Denis Kerrisk mess with my gnashers a good few times over the past year or so. I really couldn't recommend him highly enough. :)

could not agree more dennis is a pure gentleman would highly recommend him :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Michael Galvin on Barrington St. is excellent IMO. Lovely man as well. Can be a bit on the pricey side though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

Don't wish to hi-jack the OP's thread, but can someone also recommend a quality dentist to get a good, reasonably priced teeth cleaning and/or whitening?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

shaaane wrote: »
    I said it before and i'll say it again, Eamonn Noonan on Ellen Street. www.toothache.ie

+1 highly recommend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Noelle Cobbe is definitely the best dentist in limerick. She took out my wisdom teeth and I barely felt a thing!:)

Been going to her for years. used to be beside the old quarter but now at the top of the father russel road.

http://www.racefielddental.com/
    BESman wrote: »
    Don't wish to hi-jack the OP's thread, but can someone also recommend a quality dentist to get a good, reasonably priced teeth cleaning and/or whitening?

Noelle does cleaning and whitening too. Got it done for my wedding. very reasonably priced.

Advertisement