Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Styrofoam to create a fake cake

Options
  • 04-07-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I'd need some help from the master bakers pls. I've no time to buy it online as need it for Friday. I'm looking for styrofoam round shape base, so I can stick things on it to create a fake cake.

The only place I know in Dublin is The Irish Yeast Co but I'm not sure it's open after 5. Anyone know where can I find one in Dublin?

Thanks!
    N.T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Stuff4cakes.ie has them and will definitely have it delivered to you by Wednesday if you order today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Noelia Tadera

Thanks Acoshla! Hope it does.

Acoshla,

I've been in their website but I can't find it. Any other ideas are welcome.

Thanks!

It's done! Thanks Acoshla, I contacted the owner and she directed me on the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

No problem, she really offers great service, glad to see another happy customer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement