Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year UL BBS Business Studies Books for sale

Options
  • 04-07-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

1st year(Semester 1 & 2) UL BBS Business Studies Books for sale

Communications C NI Bjeachain

Principles of Organisational Behaviour(An Irish Text)2nd Edition Morley/Heraty/Moore/Linehan/MacCurtain

Organizational Behavior: Essentials for Improving Performance and Commitment.Colquitt, LePine & Wesson's

Modern Management (Theory & Practice)3rd Edition Tiernan/Morley &Foley

The Macro economy of the Eurozone(An Irish Perspective) Leddin & Walsh

Microeconomics Mankiw & Taylor

Foundations of Marketing Jobber & Fahy 2nd EDITION

Foundations of Marketing Jobber & Fahy 3RD EDITION

Introduction to Financial Accounting Thomas & Ward 6th Edition

Management Accounting For Decision Makers Atrill & McLaney 6th Edition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I'm not interested in buying your books, but can I ask, wtf were u doing spending SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much money on all those books???

I really hope that you have a QCA of 3.6 or higher after purchasing all those books, or else I hope somebody gave you them all from previous years, cos I didnt buy that many books in almost 6 years in UL [undergrad and postgrad] and still did very well.

I wouldnt mind, but I could have sold you a few of them for very little! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭ciarano

Thanks for the reply,

The reason i had to buy all the books is because i have a Disability :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I didnt mean to highlight any disability, and I hope you can sell the aforementioned books :)

There are plenty of methods of sellings such books [there are a lot of BBS students], and I'd contact the SU about selling second hand books through them!

Thanks Mossin for the reply and the info,I appreciate it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

Hey, I will be doing Business w/ Japanese in UL this year as a 1st year, how much were you thinking for the books?

• Advertisement

Congrats on getting in to uni and Business with Japanese:D
    I know its hard starting so i have 10 Business Books which im happy to sell for €20 per book(Most were bought new) plus i have a clicker(its needed for in class Quizzes that go towards your grades)Was used in Organisational Behaviour normal cost €70 will do all books plus clicker for €220 normal cost new at least €500+

Let me know what you think

Thanks
    Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭LimerickLad92

ciarano wrote: »
    Congrats on getting in to uni and Business with Japanese:D
    I know its hard starting so i have 10 Business Books which im happy to sell for €20 per book(Most were bought new) plus i have a clicker(its needed for in class Quizzes that go towards your grades)Was used in Organisational Behaviour normal cost €70 will do all books plus clicker for €220 normal cost new at least €500+

Let me know what you think

Thanks
    Ciaran

That seems a bit steep, I dont think I will need all of the books judging by what the people have said about it. What are the books you used the most, deffo interested in the clicker!

Id be most interested in the accounting books also as That will be totally new to me!

Just make me a reasonable offer and you can take the lot as I said clicker is €70 to buy
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Laura1989

I will buy modern management and foundations of marketing off you if you still have them??

Hi I gave all my books in to the Students Union to sell if you want to try there.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement