Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for games in November 2011

Options
  • 04-07-2011 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

My father will be 70 this November and has been a lifelong Spurs fan, but never managed to get to a game. Myself and my 2 brothers would love to get 4 tickets to a home game and surprise him with an overnight in London. Looking at the schedule the only home game in November is Aston Villa.

How likely would it be to actually get 4 tickets to this game and how do I go about getting them. I have no idea how all this works. Our main problem is that my 2 brothers are based in Munich, so before they go organising time off and flights we would weant to actually have the tickets. How realistic are we on this wish?

I'm based in Galway so if anybody has any contacts I could get in touch with I would really appreciate it. Patrick from the Cork Spurs fan site directed me to this forum, so many thanks to him.

Thanking you in advance,

Matthew Hanlon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi all,

My father will be 70 this November and has been a lifelong Spurs fan, but never managed to get to a game. Myself and my 2 brothers would love to get 4 tickets to a home game and surprise him with an overnight in London. Looking at the schedule the only home game in November is Aston Villa.

How likely would it be to actually get 4 tickets to this game and how do I go about getting them. I have no idea how all this works. Our main problem is that my 2 brothers are based in Munich, so before they go organising time off and flights we would weant to actually have the tickets. How realistic are we on this wish?

I'm based in Galway so if anybody has any contacts I could get in touch with I would really appreciate it. Patrick from the Cork Spurs fan site directed me to this forum, so many thanks to him.

Thanking you in advance,

Matthew Hanlon

Hi Matthew, It shouldn't be a problem getting tickets, I'll be able to sort you out hopefully. You'll have to wait a while until the tv companies announce the live games so you know exactly when the game is. Im based in Dublin but have posted the membership cards to people before or I could pass them on to one of the lads on here that might be going and they could meet you at the ground. You need the cards to access the stadium on match day as they more or less act as your tickets.

Keep in touch..

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Hi Matthew, It shouldn't be a problem getting tickets, I'll be able to sort you out hopefully. You'll have to wait a while until the tv companies announce the live games so you know exactly when the game is. Im based in Dublin but have posted the membership cards to people before or I could pass them on to one of the lads on here that might be going and they could meet you at the ground. You need the cards to access the stadium on match day as they more or less act as your tickets.

Keep in touch..
    you can use my two if needed John as wont be going to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Mullo76 wrote: »
    you can use my two if needed John as wont be going to this.

Cheers Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Matthew, just fyi. tickets go on sale on 19 Sep so if you want them we can get them then so your bro's will have time to book flights etc..

Advertisement