Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Psychopath Test" by Jon Ronson

Options
  • 04-07-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Has anyone read “The Psychopath Test” by Jon Ronson?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/0330492268/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I heard about it on the Book Crossing www.bookcrossing.com forum. As a result, I am now going to swap the book among a few Book Crossers.
    The story is essentially Jon Ronson’s journey to discover more about how to identify psycopaths. It’s really interesting. On another Boards thread, I had heard about other books in this area. It’s the first time I’ve ever read a book by Jon Ronson, and I admit I’m hooked. I’ve now another 2 of his books – “The Men Who stare at Goats” and “Them – Adventures with Extremists” in my TBR pile.

Advertisement