Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Apartment Rental Budapest

Options
  • 04-07-2011 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum in which to begin my post so apologies to the mods if I am out of place here!

My post is aimed specifically at Irish owners of apartments in Budapest who are actively seeking to rent them out. I am a mature student (late 20's) studying in Semmelweis University in the city. I am sick and tired of being ripped off by local agents, agencies and landlords on the make i.e not returning deposits!!

I am clean, attentive and honest and am looking to deal with someone who has quality accommodation that is fairly priced in an area of the city that I would like to reside in, preferably Districts 5,6,7,8. More specifically the Kalvin ter, Ferenciek, Astoria, Deak localities.

I am sure there are Irish landlords who would welcome the opportunity to deal directly with an Irish occupier and cut out the hassle of agencies. If you have something that fits in with my description or know of anyone who does please get in touch and we can talk. I am not here to waste your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Romur84.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

You might be better asking on askaboutmoney on their overseas proprty investment forum. There are a good few irish Budapest apt owners that post there and also a couple of Hungarians that give advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 romur84

I never thought of that. Thank you wyndham.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement