Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Results

• 04-07-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey, anyone know when the results of the August repeats are out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Share the Tank Field

Am not sure, but I do know that last year, anyone who sat the repeats was contacted on the Fri before Semester1 started to let them know if they were able to start back and the results were officially available on the monday morning when we started back.

Hope this helps:)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

As far as I know, September 16th

An email will be sent out early on Sept 12th letting you know the overall grade, the actual results wont be out til the 16th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭Newtown90

An email will be sent out early on Sept 12th letting you know the overall grade, the actual results wont be out til the 16th.

Some joke!

College starting the 12th and repeat results out at 7am that morning!

I'm waiting to see how i get on and be offered an add-on course so i can expect to wait a while i'd say!!

I'm waiting to know too, its crazy. I cant understand why they cant have them ready by next week. Even if we had some idea on the Friday before, but 7am on the Monday morning is a joke!

• Advertisement

I'm waiting to know too, its crazy. I cant understand why they cant have them ready by next week. Even if we had some idea on the Friday before, but 7am on the Monday morning is a joke!

Yup i can't sort accommodation until i know!

So its sickening!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I was in talking to my Head of Department last year about fee's, and as I was there he said he could show me my repeat results, this was 5 days before they were mean't to be released.

It might be worth a try if you are really desperate to know, such as having to book accomodation.

I was in talking to my Head of Department last year about fee's, and as I was there he said he could show me my repeat results, this was 5 days before they were mean't to be released.

It might be worth a try if you are really desperate to know, such as having to book accomodation.

Might ring the thursday or friday before...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mrac

True, I had a repeat last week and I asked my lecturer about it (it was a final year module and I needed my results for a postgrad) and I got the result today.

If your lecturer is nice enough it should be easy enough to find out results well before the 12th.

Advertisement