Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barbara Daly/Tesco make up

• 04-07-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever tried? Considering trying the foundation if I can find a match to my Bobbi Brown Porcelain...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Anyone ever tried? Considering trying the foundation if I can find a match to my Bobbi Brown Porcelain...

I've not used it myself, however I hear its supposed to be a good range, worth a shot, as its quite reasonable I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Picked up a foundation for 4.50, reduced from 6.99.. will give it a go..smells a bit mammyish, that's the only flaw so far!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I'm curious to try the concealer but theres never any samples in the tesco I check!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I bought the loose powder before and have to say it was very decent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Just checked the mirror and have a dry chin :( It has to be from the makeup which is oil free, and I never get dry skin there! I'll persist tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Ah that's a pity, try a good moisturiser underneath it tomo and wait and see!

At least you didn't shell out a fortune for it, that's always the worst, and you can always pass it on to a friend if it doesn't suit your skin type!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I quite like the Barbara Daly foundation, a decent foundation for a decent price.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

the little pots of concealor are great, wasn't mad on the Touche eclait rip off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

xalot wrote: »
    the little pots of concealor are great, wasn't mad on the Touche eclait rip off.

touche eclait is a highlighter not a concealer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Karona wrote: »
    touche eclait is a highlighter not a concealer

I know, what I meant was that their concealer in the pot is excellent, they have a sperate highligher (similar to touche eclait) which is useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I use the Moisture Rich foundation in the lightest shade, I really like it. I wouldn't purchase this if you like loads of coverage though, I'd call it light/medium coverage. It isn't really a matte finish, more of a satin. The shade range is excellent for pale skin, not for dark skins unfortunately.

Advertisement