Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New event...Now with added survey!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Yreval wrote: »
    Assuming this is in Limerick I'm not too likely to attend this, but I've made my contribution anyway.
    Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Thanks! Really appreciate it.

Depending on how my comment is read, it could come across really sarky...Just to clarify, I do appreciate the feedback and your opinions via Survey.

(now to read over that response loads of times to ensure the tone comes across correctl)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

Done and done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i was actually the first one to do the survey this morning but didnt say as my identity and anonymous insight would be no more, even as i post this i risk giving away my secret words of wisdom*

*under the pretense that you go back and check the times of submission

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Placebo wrote: »
    I FORGOT to attach my NAME to the survey but wanted to make sure you KNEW it was ME who gave you all that FANTASTIC advice.

FYP

Anyways, good stuff lads. Definitely curious to see how this goes down :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Survey done, but didn't enter the weekend pass draw thing. Was tempted to put Evil Zone down as a requested tournament game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wow, thanks to everyone who have expressed an interest in this event so far. We have already over 100 responses to the survey, and every single opinion counts, regardless of your location or skill level.

Please forward this thread to anyone you know that might be interested :)

Also, if you fight a new player online who is from Ireland, it would be great to let them know about streetfighter.ie and this forum. There is a huge number of players out there who have never even heard of this great community and who have never been to a fighting game event!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Done. Good luck - you'll need it :p

Advertisement