Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions needed re: Fighting Game Event

• 04-07-2011 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Currently putting together a fighting game event with people like FutureGuy, Burning Eclipse an Mr. K. Want to get some input from the people that will make the event what it is; i.e. YOU! Looking at an October date.

There are some excellent players in the Midwest region, they just need an outlet. I'm sure the event itself could be worth at least €20m to the city ;)

But for now, we just want to get an idea of what people want, what is deemed important, and so on! Will only take about 5minutes and would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much. Would be great if you passed it along via Facebook, Twitter (#ICE2k), Google +, FaceTube, MyTwit, Friendface, and so on :D

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X86PLL8

🤪

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Done! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Currently putting together a fighting game event with people like FutureGuy, Burning Eclipse an Mr. K. Want to get some input from the people that will make the event what it is; i.e. YOU! Looking at an October date.

There are some excellent players in the Midwest region, they just need an outlet. I'm sure the event itself could be worth at least €200m to the city ;)

But for now, we just want to get an idea of what people want, what is deemed important, and so on! Will only take about 5minutes and would be really appreciated.

Thanks very much. Would be great if you passed it along via Facebook, Twitter (#ICE2k), Google +, FaceTube, MyTwit, Friendface, and so on :D

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X86PLL8

FYP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thanks very much for all the responses so far!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Thanks very much for all the responses so far!

Are ye getting much traffic from this forum?

It's funny, so many people in the city wouldn't be aware of just how many gamers there are in and around Limerick. I had no idea how popular it was until I got talking to yourself and D4RK ONION about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Unfortunately it doesn't say exactly where the traffic comes from...But quite a few responses from Limerick so great early signs :)

🤪

• Advertisement
Advertisement