Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crackbird?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

How is it a swindle if they've moved to bigger premises each time?

And even if it was a way to keep their name out, surely that's just good business?

I think you'll like this forum

• Registered Users Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

How many times will this place close down and reopen...

And when will people realise its a total swindle to keep the place in peoples minds!

"Did you hear crackbirds back open! We'll defo have to hit that **** up soooonn"

"FLOCK! Crackbirds closing in 10 days - We need to get involved!!!"

repeat Ad nauseam
    It means they don't have to commit to a long term lease on the premisis and be subject to upward rent increases etc which are commonplace with the majority of landlords for restaurant tenants. Remember what happened to the mermaid?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,525 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

BaZmO* wrote: »
    How is it a swindle if they've moved to bigger premises each time?
    Not necessarily a swindle, but there are echoes of truth in simonrooneyzaga's post. Twice they've announced their imminent closure. They're not closing, they're relocating.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

I got tweet seats for tonight, just wondering what can you order on tweetseats?

I know drinks aren't included but what is?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Lunaarli wrote: »
    I got tweet seats for tonight, just wondering what can you order on tweetseats?

I know drinks aren't included but what is?!

I think it's a chicken item & a side per person. They'll explain it to you when they seat you though

• Advertisement
Advertisement