Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24mb

Options
  • 04-07-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I am in Arklow and our connection was at 15mb a while ago, however the connection kept dropping and it was put down to 12mb, the connection drops it turned out were because of a faulty router which ended up being replaced by eircom, the guy on the phone told me the line would be put back up to 15mb (this was before the new router) but it still hasnt.
    Could it please be put back to what it was, or will I need to call customer support?

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello,
    I am in Arklow and our connection was at 15mb a while ago, however the connection kept dropping and it was put down to 12mb, the connection drops it turned out were because of a faulty router which ended up being replaced by eircom, the guy on the phone told me the line would be put back up to 15mb (this was before the new router) but it still hasnt.
    Could it please be put back to what it was, or will I need to call customer support?

Any help would be great.

Hi TheReverend,

Can you private message me with your telephone number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

Hi TheReverend,

Can you private message me with your telephone number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Sent

Advertisement