Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed LATE signing day Dublin 6!! Please help :(

Options
  • 04-07-2011 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi everyone. I'll get the obvious out of the way first by admitting that i am a dumbass for missing the late signing day (of all things!).
    Anyway, so i missed my signing day on Tuesday just gone. I was told to come back this morning (Monday) between 10 and 11. Like a a proper eejit i forgot about it this morning. I went down after lunch, when they had re-opened, and the receptionist told me to come back next Monday (a week from now). I can't help thinking this is too far away and the receptionist probably didn't record the fact that i tried to sign late at all...
    I'm properly bricking it now as i can barely make it from week to week financially as it is, let alone with a few weeks missed payments!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AndyK1986

Bottom line, can anybody shed any light on what i should do now?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Collect your money as normal and go sign on next week. If your payment is stopped call up to them then

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AndyK1986

Thanks for the reply, i was thinking of doing that anyway. I'm fairly certain that there won't be any money there tomorrow so hopefully there might be a different receptionist tomorrow. Any idea how long payment will be delayed and will i get any missed payments re-payed?

Advertisement