Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you like to see in Skyrim?

• 04-07-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

I know every Elder scroll game I have played has never been a let down and I honestly wouldnt fault any of them but I was just wondering what little/ big changes would you like to see in the next in series?

Personally I would like to see some of the following (dont care if they are in it or not but just my opinion);

1. Return of the cliff racers! They were annoying but damn if theres anything you remember about TES3 its them.

2. 1 thing I disliked in The other games is you could pollute a persons property with garbage (dropping stuff to free up weight in the inv.) and it would be there for the rest of the game. Maybe NPCS could clean away the random items and make dialogue like "I keep finding random items around my house/shop, I dont know were they are coming from"

3. Maybe if you robbed a shop blind depending on the status of the shopkeeper, they could either go out of business or hire personal guards to mind the shop at night after restocking the place.

4. Special attacks with bows (archers in TES are boring, even if you enchant your arrows/bow)

5. Id like to also see the return of the levitate spell/ potions, the game was alot more adventurous when you took that spell into account, you had to look in every nook and cranny in TES3

6. All NPCS killable again, even the main quest givers (only by your hand, not from other NPCS during missions)

7. Umbra returning with its very own storyline/quest, its such an epic sword it deserves this much respect. Maybe something like meeting the person who wields it at the start of the game and watch them over the course of it as they become more bloodthirsty. Id love a scene like in Kvatch except instead of having the oblivion gate have the blood-soaked orc emerging from the gates after viciously slaughtering everyone and setting the town alight.

8. Once you become famous enough or maybe head of a guild you can train an apprentice who starts off absolutely crap but you can duel with once per day or something and their skills raise accordingly with what ever abilities you use. (maybe make a quest out of this too)

9. I really think TES needs some child NPCs

Sorry but I could prob go on & on but you've prob already stopped reading by now!
    Anyone else got any good ideas they would like to see in Skyrim?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

1 - Cliff-racers were a bit annoying but not that much of a problem later. They didn't bother me to the extent that other people talk about them.

165807.jpg

2. Yeah, they said that people would bring you swords and stuff that you drop... or maybe keep it if they don't like you.

3. They did say that killing an owner might not necessarily shut it down and they could be replaced by a relation. Bodyguards etc would be nice.

4. Bows supposedly have been changed quite a bit, especially being more powerful.

5. Agreed, but it's not going to happen - closed cities are confirmed. The consoles just have too little memory for these kinds of things. Maybe a return in TES VI.

9. I think this is in.

What I would like to see is...
    1. Conjuration being decent again like in Morrowind (or I'd take improvements on that too).
    2. Steam not being compulsory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I'm so glad Umbra was mentioned already! :D

One thing I'd like to see is being able to sell stolen items to any merchant. Otherwise, it's just annoying. It was handy in MW to be able to rob someone blind, and make the money. ;)

No annoying console-port-style UI, a-la Oblivion. Morrowinds UI was perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 AdmiralRazor

Akavir!

The tidbits about it in books and quests were greatly appreciated in Oblivion.

I have a sneaking suspicion that "Alduin the World-Eater" and his "dragons" are in fact Tosh Raka, the Tiger-Dragon emperor of Ka Po'Tun, and his cronies.

A reappearance of the Snow Elves or maybe a debut for the Ayleids would be nice, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Akavir!

The tidbits about it in books and quests were greatly appreciated in Oblivion.

I have a sneaking suspicion that "Alduin the World-Eater" and his "dragons" are in fact Tosh Raka, the Tiger-Dragon emperor of Ka Po'Tun, and his cronies.

A reappearance of the Snow Elves or maybe a debut for the Ayleids would be nice, too.

Yeah dude Snow Elves for sure.

Advertisement