Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clontarf Place post office

• 04-07-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why it is shut today?

Hope it is only a one day thing and that it has not been closed for good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just found out it was shut since the weekend and is reopening on Tuesday at 11:00am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

just curious, where's Clontarf Place ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭manna452121

Right turn after St Josephs Church on O Connell Ave

just curious, where's Clontarf Place ?

I was on about the Post office across the road from St Joseph's church on O'Connell Avenue.

It used to be based around the corner on Clontarf Place, the street between the Bike Shop and the Old Stand bar, but kept Clontarf Place Post office as it's name after the move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

I went to go in there today at 16.45. It was closed with two signs on the door. A girl was trying to go in too, or her broadband was going to be cut off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Does anybody know if it has reopened.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Kess73 wrote: »
    I was on about the Post office across the road from St Joseph's church on O'Connell Avenue.

It used to be based around the corner on Clontarf Place, the street between the Bike Shop and the Old Stand bar, but kept Clontarf Place Post office as it's name after the move.
    Your knowledge of Limerick sometimes astounds me for a mongrel :p
    More Limerick than myself Kess :D

amiable wrote: »
    Your knowledge of Limerick sometimes astounds me for a mongrel :p
    More Limerick than myself Kess :D

:D

The accent is scouse with maybe a twang of German, but I was born here in Limerick, and I was in Limerick most summers throughout my childhood, plus my current time here is my second spell living in Limerick as an adult.

I still don't call trainers tackies though :p

Advertisement