Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin collection Loughrea

Options
  • 04-07-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hello
    Just wondering if anyone can tell me what companies collection bins in loughrea and if anyone has any feedback positive or negative i'd love to hear it
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

093 xxx is the number for WERS waste, based in Tuam, they only collect when the bin is full, you can top up your account online. Find it an excellent service but then I haven't used any others in Loughrea to compare it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

We use WERS as well, we were on the pay as you go where you pay each time they empty your bin but changed to contract as they only offer a brown bin on contract. Other option is Barna Waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I use Barna Waste. They have a recycling bin and a normal bin and collect the recycling one week and the normal rubbish the next. They'll empty the bins whether they are full or not.
    Not sure of any charges etc as landlord looks after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Al0502

Morans Refuse (Craughwell) 091-846494 on Saturdays (I think), or Barna Waste 091 771619 on Wednesdays, are the 2 main companies providing waste collection in Loughrea

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

We're between Craughwell and Loughrea but we use Morans and they have been great. You get a grey bin and a green bin and they rotate each week between the two.
    I think we pay about €300 for the year - in two payments of €150 (January and July).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

I use Barna waste, it's about 250e a year. I recommend them.

Advertisement