Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses repair

Options
  • 04-07-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

I sat on my sunglasses in the car and the frame is all out of shape. Is there anywhere in Dublin I can get them fixed please?
    I got them from the Sunglass Hut, but apparently they don't mend them if broke.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Is there nowhere in Dublin to get these fixed? I know we don't get much sun here, still thought there might have been someone doing it though.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I’m sure opticians do glasses repairs – try one of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

If they are Oakleys they will be covered under the warratey from Oakly and you can send them straight back for a free repair.

If they are not Oakleys you bought the wrong glasses!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Fattes wrote: »
    If they are Oakleys they will be covered under the warratey from Oakly and you can send them straight back for a free repair.

If they are not Oakleys you bought the wrong glasses!
    yip, i must have bought the wrong ones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

On the Oakley note, I have had mine about 8 weeks and while cleaning them with a cloth they got scratched on the inside, would I be able to get this looked after by Oakley...? i doubt the warranty would cover that would it?

And while I mention it, what is my best way forward here, would it be to look to get replacement lenses or see what Oakley say?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

Optical express on henry st do repairs. Got a pair of ray bans fixed last week. At least they'll have a look for you and point you in the right direction if they can't immediately help.

Advertisement