Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson experia flip one

Options
  • 04-07-2011 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

My mother get this phone about 3 months ago and the last few days the battery doesn't a day. If she even makes a phone the goes dead. ANY reason why it would do this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Could be a faulty battery. Take it back to where she purchased it, as its still under warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

she did. they didnt know what could be wrong. They turned off some setting. But that has not helped. they seemed not too know anything about the phone at all and it looked like they don't sell it anymore.

She not liked it since she got it but held onto it too see if would grow on here. She is now thinking off getting a new phone.

were is the best place too get a second hand phone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thats not really good enough. She shouldn't have to purchase another phone because they the retail staff weren't sure! Where did she buy it? They should have sent it away to be checked with a phone repair company.

Adverts.ie is a good place too start looking for phones, but i wouldn't keep up on this one first. Its only 3 months old

Got it in athlone. They are that great at the job. They are more worried about watching soccer etc on the laptop they have while working. I find there customer manners are great from what I would like too see from vodafone employees

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There is no xperia flip, there's the xperia mini pro with a slide out keyboard. Is that the one? If so there's a few major updates available for it, one of them improves battery life.
    You can update the phone from here http://www.sonyericsson.com/update/?lc=en&cc=ie make sure you back up everything on the phone first.
    Also if your running apps in the background like maps it could be draining the battery. Your mum might not even realise she's doing it.

• Advertisement

Ya its the flip mini one. I'v turned off some of the settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Update the software it will make a difference.

its already got the update. so it tells me

Advertisement