Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lady lavery notes

Options
  • 04-07-2011 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi there. im am wondering if anyone knows where or how i can sell a full collection of lady lavery notes? i have a 100, 50 20, 10, 5, 1 and a 10 shilling. wanting to sell them but seems like i cant find the right place!!!!! help or advice greatly appricated.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

ash1907 wrote: »
    hi there. im am wondering if anyone knows where or how i can sell a full collection of lady lavery notes? i have a 100, 50 20, 10, 5, 1 and a 10 shilling. wanting to sell them but seems like i cant find the right place!!!!! help or advice greatly appricated.
    thanks

You could try ebay or www.adverts.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clean_teabags

Hello Ash1907,

I made an offer on your banknote collection in adverts.ie :)

Not sure how these adverts/boards 'machines' work but I think you have to PM me for the next stage

-clean teabags

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rickjoco

Preusse wrote: »
    You could try ebay or www.adverts.ie.

Hi Ash...any joy selling them? Popular series, I have 3 sets but could find space for another!

Advertisement