Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go

Options
  • 04-07-2011 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking to bring my son somewhere tomorrow(hopefully some nice weather)and i was just looking for idea's,im thinking somewhere up the mountains as im pretty close by,anyone on here have a good suggestion?maybe somewhere with a massive field for him to run around or even a small lake?all idea's appreciated:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hi im looking to bring my son somewhere tomorrow(hopefully some nice weather)and i was just looking for idea's,im thinking somewhere up the mountains as im pretty close by,anyone on here have a good suggestion?maybe somewhere with a massive field for him to run around or even a small lake?all idea's appreciated:D

Killiney Hill takes a lot of beating, there are good walks, woods to hide in, a good kids play are and lots of fresh sea air.

You could go to Powerscourt Waterfall, lots of open space, kids play area and a river to swim in.

Alternatively, there is Glendalough, which has all the open space you need as well as a lake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

cheers ill check a few of thes out on google now

Advertisement