Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osteopath

• 04-07-2011 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I need to go and see an Osteopath. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone good in Limerick who won't break the bank

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

My Osteopath is Gideon Seth in Kilalloe, though he was on the steep side last time I was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

eoin flynn in dooradoyle is excellent. i have been to gideon seth he is good too but a bit of a journey to killaloe but good all the same. eoin flynn is across from permanent tsb (near piggy shoes) corner house. i have his number somewhere if you need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Thanks a million guys. Great to get recommendation :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

hi
    Went to see Eoin Flynn today. he was excellent. Thanks for the recommendation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

excellent and what i liked about him when i was finishing treatment he recommended i stop and take a break and come back to him he wasnt dragging it on. one day i didnt feel great and text him and he saw me that week. best of luck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement