Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places passing on 9% vat decrease

Options
  • 04-07-2011 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has noticed anywhere passing on or not passing on the decrease.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I know Peter Mark are. That's the only place I've seen mention the decrease.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Was mentioned on todayfm this morning that one of the resturants in Strandhill are displaying both the old and the new price. Cant remember which though.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭leana

irish-stew wrote: »
    Was mentioned on todayfm this morning that one of the resturants in Strandhill are displaying both the old and the new price. Cant remember which though.

Bella Vista

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

mcdonalds in carraroe had discounted all their food on saturday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

KFC hadn't discounted anything yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Not much of a difference anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Lydia Murray are doing 5% off old prices from what I know. Got an Indian takeaway yesterday and they hadn't reduced the prices. Apparently the cinema won't be reducing prices on anything at all. Knowing them they'll put them up...

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

UrbanSea wrote: »

its about 10% from what I can gather!

:D

:rolleyes:

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Where did you get those figures from? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

Yeats Tavern in Drumcliff reduced in on their kids menu a few weeks ago and on the other menus on wed or thursday last week, even before the 1st july.
    was in shells in strandhill yesterday and noticed they have new menus on tables but still the old prices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

UrbanSea wrote: »

I'd say it'd make a difference to you're pocket..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

McDonalds is the only place I have seen so far and they have it well advertised they have passed on the savings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hobbitfeet wrote: »
    McDonalds is the only place I have seen so far and they have it well advertised they have passed on the savings :)

It wont change my mind about eating there though.

:D

Advertisement