Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Near Hilton Belfast

Options
  • 04-07-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm staying here soon but just found out the parking is a whopping £18 per night. I don't think I will be paying that so in that case:

Can somebody suggest an alternative other than street parking?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If money is your absolute priority and you're an active sort you could put it in the Victoria Square carpark from 5pm - 8 am for £3.50 per night (cheapest multi-storey overnight charge in the city) and then move it to a cheaper site during the day. Castle Court shopping centre are doing all day parking for £4.50 either Monday-Thursday or Monday-Friday (saw the sign yesterday but can't remember!). Some of the council run surface sites max out at £3 for the day but wouldn't be as secure as Castle Court. St. Anne's Square Qpark also does a daily tariff but you'd still have to move it at night. All of the carparks mentioned are about a 5-10 min walk from the Hilton.

I've done the Victoria Sq/Surface site thing myself once for a couple of days when I stayed in the Cathedral quarter in place of my daily jaunt to the gym. I guess it depends if money is more important than a lie in!

Advertisement