Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digitary Academic Qualifications System

Options
  • 04-07-2011 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering has anyone used the digitary system in the past from the UL website and if so what was your wait time?

https://digitary.ul.ie/

I submitted requests just over a month ago to the system so that I could have my qualifications electronically verified by potential employers. I'm not based in Ireland atm (Canada) so this system would be very useful.
    I've been in contact with student services where I was told that the system was 'down' until grading was completed, but I've still no idea how much longer I'll be waiting.

Any ideas/thought?

bert
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

This happened to me last year, I needed to get a transcript of my results when I was applying for a work visa in the US and the poxy thing was down due to grading.

Crisis averted though I was able to get a letter from Student Services which did the job. It's a pain in the arse though and I doubt I was the first person this has happened to and probably will not be the last.

Advertisement