Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonnkys Horse Tips

Options
  • 04-07-2011 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Okay lads a new thread to start July. I have a good record over last year or so but am still just learning. I will mainly back Irish racing and English jump racing but will probably throw in a good few bets on the flat in England. My starting bank will be 100 points so hopefully I can pick a few winners. I will give a short write up, with every tip.
    Hope some will follow,Thanks.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Roscommon
    7.00-Son Of My Heart @ 10/1 2.5 Points e/w
    Stepped up to three miles here after a staying on third effort over 2miles four here 3 weeks ago. Ground conditions should be okay and has good form this season.

7.30-Broadhaven Bay @ 10/1 1 Point e/w
    A tricky contest from a betting point of view, with not much form on offer. This ones last run can be ignored as that was after nearly a year off. She as run her best races on firm ground over two miles and a live chance here.

8.30-Noosa @ 5/1 1 Point win
    Has won two points this year and previously fifth in a good bumper. From Commanche Court family, and ridden here by Katie Walsh for her father Ted. Best form on show and odds seem a tad long at 5/1.

Son Of My Heart just didn't stay the 3 miles and eventually finished a well beaten tenth.

Broadhaven Bay was last too finish in her race which was won by Banna Man(One to watch).A mistake 5 out put paid to her chances.

Noosa finished 4th but no returns for me. She looks a stayer in the future and was staying on for fourth.

P/L- -8 points
    Bank- 92 points
    Bets- 3

Naas
    8.00-Eagle Canyon @ 9/1 1 point e/w
    Third here over an unsuitable trip last month and yet to win but a live chance today.

7.30-Dessert Al @ 10/1 1 point e/w
    Has been placed at 6 furlongs twice from 5 runs. He was fourth in a competitive handicap over course and distance. The good ground should suit and he has got a nice weight.The chief danger looks to be the favourite Lake George but with a good jockey in Fran Berry on board, Dessert Al should go close.

Worcester
    7.40-Spirit Is Needed @ 4/1 2 Points win.
    Been in the top 3 last 3 starts, twice when favourite. Coming into this slightly under the radar and a great chance at 4/1.

Newmarket
    2.25-Well Sharp @ 16/1 2 Points e/w
    3rd behind Brown panther last time, over unsuitable 12 furlongs, but a good chance now over 10 on better ground.

2.25-Swindy @ 25/1 1 Point e/w
    Trainer won this last year with a 40/1 shot. First step into a handicap for this one and a hopeful bet.

2.25-Malthouse @ 20/1 .5 Point e/w
    Will like the ground and the 10 furlong trip here, big ask under top weight though. A speculative punt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement