Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quiet evening coffee shop in town?

Options
  • 04-07-2011 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a quietish coffee shop that's open after 6pm around town?
    It's for doing a bit of study, so wifi would be great too:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Cafe Fixx on The corner of Dawson Street & Kildare Street is good. They have wi-fi but sometimes it doesn't work too well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Not sure about wifi either, but there's a new place called Accents (I think) just off George's Street (near the Hairy Lemon). Stays open till ten or so, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Not sure about wifi either, but there's a new place called Accents (I think) just off George's Street (near the Hairy Lemon). Stays open till ten or so, I think.

+1 on The accents place

Here's a recent thread about the place:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056292104

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Accents is amazing! Really friendly staff, laid back atmosphere, great food and open until 10. Couldn't ask for more!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

There is a special offer on Monday evenings of coffee/tea/cake for €5. You can't have the coffee or tea without trying the cake!

There are great book shelves, where you can take a book/leave a book.

Accents is so comfortable, the new favourite place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭cadburys

Anyone know of anywhere along the quays? around aron or inns quay or around there? thanks!!:)

Advertisement