Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buses from dublin / dublin airport to donegal

Options
  • 04-07-2011 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

hey folks - need some help here.

have to make it from kilkenny to donegal tomorrow evening.

i can get a kavanaghs bus from kilkenny to dublin airport which arrives at 18.15 and there is a bus eireann bus that stops at dublin airport en route to donegal town that stops at the airport at 19.20.

so my two questions are this

1. does this bus stop outside the airport like on a street or is it where the rest of the buses set down? it says aitrium road stop 7?!?!

and

2. is this the best way to go about it? i need to get to ardara but the closest i can find is donegal town? is there maybe another bus company - maybe based in donegal i could try?

anyways - thanks in advance for any and all help - i'm totally flying blind here so any advice at all is welcome.

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭mikedone

It's the same stop as all the other Bus Eireann / Dublin Bus services. I think it's the very last stand but don't worry about it as they are all very clearly marked and even if you can't find it the staff will direct you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

There is usually a Bus Eireann guy there to get ye on the right bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Just wondering does anyone know were Bus Eireann drop you of at the airport coming on the No.30 Donegal Town bus?

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1305642087-30.pdf

Atrium Road? where abouts is that and is it far from terminal 2? sorry for the silly question but I cant find Atrium road anywere on google maps..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Bus Éireann stop at Terminal 1, but the last time I got one from Derry, they also stopped at Terminal 2 without anybody requesting (nobody got off!). Just ask the bus driving if he's stopping at T2, and I'm sure he might do even if he wasn't going to.

If you do get off at Terminal 1, it's not far to Terminal 2 at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement