Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose & Walker

Options
  • 04-07-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

They just extended their deals, great News. Rose impressed in the last few games of last season at left full, and walker imprssed at villa last season. With plenty of games this season, they should play a fair bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Good work by Levy again. both Corluka and BAE are going to have their work cut out for them this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Really enjoyed watching Rose playing regularly towards the end of the season, I’d put him well ahead of Charlie. Still undecided about Walker, he’s young so there’s plenty of room for improvement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Really enjoyed watching Rose playing regularly towards the end of the season, I’d put him well ahead of Charlie. Still undecided about Walker, he’s young so there’s plenty of room for improvement.

rose is a left back, charlie is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

How stupid of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I was really impressed with Walker last season. If he didn't belong to us and if we were now buying him, I think that we would be very happy

• Advertisement
Advertisement