Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accomodation Deposit

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

Well, to be honest, 20e is okay. No need to complain. I got a 100e penalty off my deposit last year. For what reason ? I still have no idea ! My room was really really clean and so was the common area. That was really unfair.

I haven't gotten mine back yet. I have an international account though and I entered my details just last week. I don't think they're giving full deposits back first otherwise I would have reeived mine.

I think they just have an order of who entered their details first. Plus, I'm pretty sure the whole payment is computer-based so the offices may have no idea when everyone's deposit is going to be paid back.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Miss Realist do you mind me asking which bank you are with ? Thinking that might have something to do with it.

It's an AIB account... UCD is BOI so that can't be it...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I finally got this! (Ulster Bank, Roebuck Halls, the full amount).

Strangely it's dated July 25th on my statement (tomorrow) but it is there! My surname starts with H in case it's being done that way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

Are you serious ? I havent got mine yet.
    This zhole thing is really strangle. Might call Glenomena tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I got mine at 12 last night. Went straight towards the credit card bill, phew :)
    I do not know what ways its working, very random. Hope everyone gets theirs soon :)

• Advertisement

Mine was ulster bank too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

AIB went through last friday! happy times with monies:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 conallsmyth

Hello, iM BOI and it said my 350 was paid in full the 14th of July, yet, i still havent got my deposit back? I lived in belgrove btw, anyone on the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Shane L

I got 350 back and I broke a window and there was mould eating at the paint in the bathroom :pac: maybe because it was belgrove?

Hi Shane L ,

I left my place immaculate and got twenty euro deducted, want to swap? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Shane L

Moneys gone as soon as I got it :pac: living off campus this year but I've heard landlords are much worse for "stealing deposits" :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 niamheng

Hey, I'm with Santander so it's an international account but mine said it was paid in on the 14th, so that was two weeks ago, I sort of expected it to be in by now. Anyone in the same boat?
    Im supposed to get the 350e back and my surname starts with an N.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

I still havent got mine. Still says processing payment. Anyone else in the same boat. Severely annoyed with them at this point.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Mine has said it was paid a good 3 weeks ago and I went there to check my balance and it was still a fiver. :mad:

Why is it taking so long?
    ]
    Edit: so after 3 weeks apparently transfer failed... brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 conallsmyth

So Timetoshine, what does that mean now? Mine said it was paid on the 14th too and i havent got mine back either..How did u find that out?

So Timetoshine, what does that mean now? Mine said it was paid on the 14th too and i havent got mine back either..How did u find that out?

Go to electronic payments on the SIS and check it again, mine updated on the 27th of july saying it failed, might ring them later and find out whats going on

I was told that if my payment was not in by the end of the week (today) I had to email them back and they would have to pass my details on to the UCD accountant. 23 days after it was said that it was paid and still waiting.

niamheng wrote: »
    I was told that if my payment was not in by the end of the week (today) I had to email them back and they would have to pass my details on to the UCD accountant. 23 days after it was said that it was paid and still waiting.

what email address is that? thanks

I just used one that residences had emailed me through when they were emailing about the window cleaning and all, so I just replied to one of those emails?

Advertisement