Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model

Options
  • 04-07-2011 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭

Is it just me watching this now, then? :o

Gah, question mark in thread title accidental.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Question mark removed. :)

Just watched it for a few mins... Glad someone told Grace that her glasses looked f**king ridiculous last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Thanks, E.

That person needs to speak to Julian's hair and Elle's pants urgently.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I like America's Next Top Model, and even watch repeats when they're on Living. But I've never managed to get in to Britain's (and Ireland's) version. It just seems very amateurish in comparrison.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

Does anyone like Elle's fashion choices? Both weeks I've been just ??? why? Surely she's loaded? Why can't she buy pants that fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,258 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is the Kim K/Shania Twain lookalike judge?

• Advertisement

Why was Ronan Keating and his missus on last night's show :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Any idea who the clothes were by in the falconry episode with yvonne keating?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I don't know why, but I come out of every episode of this with the intense urge to box Elle McPherson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

rain on wrote: »
    I don't know why, but I come out of every episode of this with the intense urge to box Elle McPherson.

+1 Used to like her before this series, but now she seems hard and cold!

Hating the fashion of all the judges - would not inspire me to go out and buy their fashion lines!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

I can't get into it as much as America's. The judges don't seem to spend any real time critiquing the girls' photos and work - whether to the girl's faces or afterwards amongst themselves.

Katie Price last night gave the most honest appraisel!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ugh Anastasia needs to go! She's horrible.

I'd love to see Jade win it but I reckon it'll be Juste as she looks most like a model out of them all. She's stunning.

Can't believe they got rid of Jess over Anastasia! I'd love to have seen the entire conversation the judges had.

Very surprised with this week's elimination :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

I think it was a bit unfair that Jess went instead of Anastajia (sp?).

She had won both the challenges this week and all.

Ananstajia had a terrible beauty shot last week, she didnt even do the second photoshoot last week cause she wasn't in the country. Its just a bit sussed that there was no elimination the previous week when all the judges agreed her beauty shot was crap.

I like Jess, she had to face the judges open disbelief every week that she was doing so well. And then to be sent home instead of the other one, It just didnt seem fair.

Sorry for ranting, I just really dont like that Anastajia!

Ding dong the cow is gone. Thank the lord.

Really hope Jade wins, but I still think Juste will take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Ding dong the cow is gone. Thank the lord.

Really hope Jade wins, but I still think Juste will take it.

I was delighted! Couldn't stand her snide head, I was really disgusted when herself and Juste started picking through the girls portfolios.

I agree I'd love Jade to win, I used to think that Juste had it in the bag but just from comments from Julian tonight and a growing vocalness about Jades uniqueness recently, I think she maybe just might do it :)

I was delighted! Couldn't stand her snide head, I was really disgusted when herself and Juste started picking through the girls portfolios.

Nasty, spiteful little girls. Juste was totally different when that other wench was gone.
    I agree I'd love Jade to win, I used to think that Juste had it in the bag but just from comments from Julian tonight and a growing vocalness about Jades uniqueness recently, I think she maybe just might do it :)

Yeah, I dunno. I think for the Miami go-sees to say that Juste is more suited to Paris and Milan the producers might think a winner that could work there would be far more credible than someone as commercial as Jade. I still hope she wins though :) She seems like such a nice girl and her face is just stunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

I hope Jade wins as well. I still think last week was quite unfair when they got rid off Jess over Anastasia. Also I did not like the way Anastasia was going on about this weeks challenge when Jade won, she was kind of implying that Jade would go this week.

I'm glad Jade won

Advertisement