Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chronic Daily Headaches

Options
  • 04-07-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Does anyone else get chronic daily headaches and if so what meds are you on any do you get relief from anything?

I have been getting CDH for nearly four years and havnt had a great experience from doctors they just throw perscriptions for painkillers at me none of which actually work for me, i have had all the tests and that done and went to the migraine clinic in beaumont. So far no doctor seems to be doing anything for me so kinda want to know what peoples experience is with these nightmares oh headaches.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72459560

Migraine thread as opposed to chronic daily headache but treatment is similar afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

yeah i have a headache nearly all the time, and my neurologist keeps putting me on diff tablets for it, atm i am on amitryptilene at night, the headaches reduced greatly when i started it, but have creeped back up to their original amount now that i am on it about 3months.
    the headaches would prob turn into a full blown migraine about 3times a week. (i'm on epilepsy meds too, so they are prob causing headaches too)

Advertisement