Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE!! App for kids, please download and support Irish designer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Looks good - I've clicked to install it, but for some reason I'm not getting any bandwidth today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 helenthegreat

Aw, try again later on. It's my first app and is a very simple idea for little kids. Working on the next one now and improvements to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Yep, got it going. Looks great and my son is hypnotised. Perfect.

Is all the interaction done with AIR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 helenthegreat

Hi, I did the designs in a mixture of photoshop and then illustrator to get the images as vectors and then did the actual app in flash. Glad your son likes it. It's really simple for my first one but I get the impression that with kids the simple ones are the best!! Have a few little things that I'd like to improve in it like some of the audio for the kid speaking is a little low and on my HTC phone the speaker is at the back which doesn't help. I am going to add more languages too.

My friend Jolien Hampson is an illustrator and drew the robots for me. If you can go onto market and leave a good review that'd be really great.

Thanks

Advertisement