Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel deals in Cork?? Any ideas?

Options
  • 04-07-2011 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guys,

We'll be heading to Cobh for a couple of nights at the end of the week and then onto somewhere else in Cork for 2 nights that would cost under 120 euro!! I know its a tall ask but this is our summer holiday this year and we're majorly on a budget so if anyone has any clue of a nice hotel that would like to give us a room for 2 nights in a nice area anywhere in Cork with an evening meal that would be brilliant!! ( I know it's a lot but who knows!!! ). Let this be ye're mission, to make a couple with a baby on the way happy for a couple of days this year and ye will be granted a lifetime of happiness!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hey Vinnie, I could take a gander for you as I get discounts on hotels but an evening meal wouldn't be included unfortunately. If you like, I can still take a look for you. It's no bothers to me, I've offered to do this for a few people on here. PM me with details. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Vinnie70

Hey Nodice,

Thanks a million for the offer but I'm afraid it's all been cancelled due to work commitments! I'll reserve that offer for another time maybe!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

emmajohn wrote: »
    The Balmoral Hotel is the ideal accommodation for the purpose of business and leisure.The hotel has forty two classy en suite bedrooms. The Beechlawn House hotel offers excellent modern amenities like forty two en-suite bedrooms, the cozy Beechers Bistro, Bar and Restaurant.

I think you must be the world's worse spammer.

Advertisement