Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Point 65° N Martini Tandem

• 04-07-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking at getting a recreational Kayak for my family. It is to be put on the top of a camper van. I fell in love with this when I saw the video at the bottom of the page and looks perfect for my needs - price tag aside.

http://www.greatoutdoors.ie/product_info.php?cPath=236_33_314&products_id=187219&osCsid=08946fb16091be3b24b4e93ab5c8ea4f

We will be using this in the sea a bit and while I understand it has its limits I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how practical it is for the sea. I would be avoiding rough conditions but would still like to get out when choppy. I would love to hear from anyone who has used this Kayak before.

Thanks,
    JP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sitka

jpogorman wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking at getting a recreational Kayak for my family. It is to be put on the top of a camper van. I fell in love with this when I saw the video at the bottom of the page and looks perfect for my needs - price tag aside.

http://www.greatoutdoors.ie/product_info.php?cPath=236_33_314&products_id=187219&osCsid=08946fb16091be3b24b4e93ab5c8ea4f

We will be using this in the sea a bit and while I understand it has its limits I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how practical it is for the sea. I would be avoiding rough conditions but would still like to get out when choppy. I would love to hear from anyone who has used this Kayak before.

Thanks,
    JP

Give Vic a call at 027 55623 Bantry Bay Canoes and she will advise you on your choice. Other options there as well.
    www.bantrybaycanoes.com

Advertisement