Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 action Blu Rays for €13.45 Zavvi.com

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tinodz wrote: »
    I don't know if this deal made it to HUKD (the UK one). Once it hits there, deals usually get completely spammed, and then canceled
    It was on HotUKDeals about 10.50pm, HUKD.ie about 11pm and didn't reach here til 11.50pm.

The deal was well and truly taken advanatage of before it was posted here to be honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I have no hope but just wanted to be part of the whole thing:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

My order is showing cancelled but they haven't sent an email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Yup my order has been cancelled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Cancelled here too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭kilsmum

Same here:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I did
    Thanks for placing your order with Zavvi.com order number 16619726

We are really sorry, but the price shown on site for Ultimate Action Blu-ray Bundle was incorrect. We work hard to ensure that prices shown on site are accurate, but very occasionally errors do occur.

Due to the nature of the error we have had to cancel your order. Please be assured that we have not taken payment for your order. We hope you will consider re-ordering now that the price has been corrected on site.

Please accept this 10% discount code to spend at Zavvi.com,

<SNIP>

Plus some additional discounts for our sister sites:

£5 to spend at Allsole.com

<SNIP>

£5 to spend at MyLabel.co.uk

<SNIP>

£3 to spend at Mankind.co.uk

<SNIP>

£2 to spend at I Want One Of Those.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

We are really sorry, but the price shown on site for Ultimate Action Blu-ray Bundle was incorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Got the email too.

The codes must be person specific though, because mine are different then yours, maybe you should remove them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Just got the email aswell.
    Ah well, the fun of the chase and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Inglorious Bastards

Advertisement