Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Misleading Info on Tesco.ie

• 04-07-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

Tesco Clearwater in Finglas is listed on the receipts instore and on tesco.ie as a 24 hour 7 day a week store yet outside the store a sign states it now closes at 12am and reopens at 6am, I was caught out by this last week and find it really stupid that the receipts/website still state 24 hours, seems it has been going on for weeks now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You would achieve more by sending an email to Tesco and letting them know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

I wouldn't say misleading. I'd say Tesco have made an error by not changing all the relevant infomation points.

Contacting Tesco will have it changed and save someone else a wasted journey.

Posting on boards won't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Tesco don't bother updating information where it is simply of benefit to customers rather than themselves. I went along to change my Tesco vouchers for their double promotion about a month ago to be informed that it was over, although the shop was plastered with posters advertising this promotion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 499 ✭✭sendit

Maybe Tesco don't bother updating information etc but if people spent less time pissing and moning on hear and actually told Tesco themself things might change

• Advertisement
Advertisement