Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this board ok?

Options
  • 05-07-2011 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Hey guys so im 14 and im getting my first board ive been surfing for a few months now and I decided that I should get my own board so if anyone can give me some feedback of whether this is good or not it would be much appreciated.

http://www.troggs.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=17042

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Looks like a grand first board to me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

I think the board is fine for you because you are young - just one thing if you are getting out all the time you may out grow it quickly and get a short board but you will probably sill keep it and used it for smaller days.
    Just keep in mind that you may want some money for a short board in six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Another thumbs up for that from me. Had a 7'6" Cortez myself for a while some time ago, grand sturdy board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

thanks lads just ordered it!!!

Advertisement