Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Warden in Greystones

Options
  • 05-07-2011 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

I was clamped recently:(,i was in the wrong and paid the fee,think it was €120. What a grumpy Fec*er your man was,i think i annoyed him as i was over friendly when he arrived to de-clamp just to be different as it looked like he was ready for a confrontation.

Anyway, since that i'm more carefull where i park but have noticed one of our local parking wardens has quite the gambling problem,i can't give out info on where i work but last week he was in Paddy Powers for at least 4 hours one day and generally 3 hours plus daily.

I know there's less chance of getting clamped when he's in there but how do his fellow wardens put up with this,i'm goin to report the C***(that's chap mods,i swear)
    btw he's the country chap,sounds like Cork

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I dont feel that this will end well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement