Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where 2 go??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Not sure where to go in Cork. JMD's in Waterford is always my choice. That design looks savage though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wiz 420

Thanks Danger, How long do you think it would take as well??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Phil Cummins in Cobh, i've been raving about his work since he did a piece for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

Wiz 420 wrote: »
    Thanks Danger, How long do you think it would take as well??

Maybe 3-4 hours depending on how big your getting it really. Where are you putting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

You could do worse than checking out Karen Russells work, she be in Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wiz 420

Dangerdunf wrote: »
    Maybe 3-4 hours depending on how big your getting it really. Where are you putting it?

About the size of my calf.. 3 to 4 hours with all that detail? wow thats good :)

Thanks everyone else for the advice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

+1 for Karen Russell, I've a fantastic tribal piece on my left leg by her

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

Thats freaky I was getting that tattoo done on my side..slightly difference stance, same detail...I got a quote of 300 from Tribal ink and said it would be 2 x 3 hr sittings... car broke down so had to postpone..
    Anybody know anything about Inkaholics studio in cork...good bad or indifferent??

Advertisement