Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annette Singleton from Cork

Options
  • 05-07-2011 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

What are your experiences with Annette Singleton (if any) positive and/or negative. I went to see her today and am interested in other peoples comments

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

hey diana,have an appointment with her soon was ur experience positive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ihad2haveIt!

Hi sunshiner, hope it goes well for you! Let us know what you think of her!

I've been to her twice and I thought she was very good both times. Lots of predictions came true from the first visit. The second time a couple of predictions have come true but I'm still waiting for predictions to happen so I can't comment on those. However, the second time there was more emphasis on personal advice than on predictions which I actually found more helpful and pertinent.

What did you think of her Diana21x?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Diana21x

Hi how are you Ihattohaveit and sunshiner.
    If im perfectly honest i found her to be brilliant. I was skeptical, but everything she said was on the mark (although im waiting for some predictions to come true)
    Before I went in to her i thought to myself, all i want to know is will i get a place in university (im a mature student) She knew that i had recently recieved exceptional exam results from my last course. And straight away she said she can see that i am going starting a new course and that i will have 2 options (i applied to 2 colleges)
    She knew a lot of personal things that no one else would know. She knew i was applying for a course in teaching :O
    I found her to be a very warm, caring person and i would highly recommend her

Thanks guys im a bit sceptical and nervous about my appointment but your replies have put me more at ease.

so i went today and i was pleasantly surprised. She said some predictions which i hope do come true, and told me stuff and went into detail. overall i found her nice,i was comfortable and i would recommend her for a reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Hey guys if any of ye have her number would ye be able to pm it to me?! Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭eirn

www.annettesingleton.com
    I just spotted that she has a pretty good website with lots of info. Think I might make an appointment too! She sounds really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LostGirly

Hey guys,

My friend and I went to Annette last Saturday, she was amazing! She actually freaked me out she was so good. She was able to tell me insane things that she couldn't possibly have known. My friend found her to be excellent as well.

Definitely worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I went to her about 10 months ago , she told me quite a few things just one small thing came true..and she says shes a medium, shes about as medium as my cat.rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif not good if your looking for answers, also she keeps interrupting the reading with her own stories, just to make the reading longer and then its harder for you to keep quite about your self ...any way out on 10 would give her a one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

carrie12 wrote: »
    I went to her about 10 months ago , she told me quite a few things just one small thing came true..and she says shes a medium, shes about as medium as my cat.rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif not good if your looking for answers, also she keeps interrupting the reading with her own stories, just to make the reading longer and then its harder for you to keep quite about your self ...any way out on 10 would give her a one..

I would agree with you there - I don't know where the 'medium' label comes from and, yeah, she meanders off into her own personal stories a bit much. Don't get me wrong, she's a lovely person but she didn't demonstrate anything akin to mediumship when I saw her a few years ago. Nobody 'came through' and there was no talk whatsoever about people I know/knew who are dead either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

Annette is now charging 80euro, she would want to tell you the lotto numbers for that price, but she told me nada :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pepperpots27

Anyone been to annette recently? I hear sje is confining her readings to doing it by skype!! Is the accurrate like? Can she get a proper reading from you when ur only pictorially present?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

Anyone been to annette recently? I hear sje is confining her readings to doing it by skype!! Is the accurrate like? Can she get a proper reading from you when ur only pictorially present?
    from the posts above you there it seems she cant read when your sitting in her company either would you not agree? or are you advertising her new Skype

• Registered Users Posts: 27 notahopetoday

Patsprat wrote: »
    from the posts above you there it seems she cant read when your sitting in her company either would you not agree? or are you advertising her new Skype

very expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 4 marie1111

i am going to annette singleton this thursday. i hope she is good, she is charging 70 euros so she better be worth it.

I went to see Anne Singleton last month, she was excellent. Most of what she said is already coming true.

She also helped cure my back with her energy healing.

I went to see Anne Singleton last month, she was excellent. The predictions are already coming true.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sol.MB

marie1111 wrote: »
    I went to see Anne Singleton last month, she was excellent. The predictions are already coming true.

Hi Marie111, I went last month and nothing so far is coming true. All she predicted for me were changes as far as relationships go and gave me very close time lines and nothing has happened yet. Really disappointed cause I am trying. I feel like asking her for a second reading. Would anyone suggest this or just wait longer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Sol.MB wrote: »
    Hi Marie111, I went last month and nothing so far is coming true. All she predicted for me were changes as far as relationships go and gave me very close time lines and nothing has happened yet. Really disappointed cause I am trying. I feel like asking her for a second reading. Would anyone suggest this or just wait longer
    Her name is Annette isn't it ,
    I went several years ago and still waiting , dont bother going for a second reading.

Im not sure if you need to go again, just wait a bit longer and see, my predictions are coming true according to the timelines she gave me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement