Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Magazine

Options
  • 05-07-2011 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

hey guys, I did not know that people like me existed out there, people who really just love christmas so much and are always thinking about it. So i was thinking..... How about a boards.ie Christmas magazine. Obviously it wont be something mass produced and put in stores but i taught it would be something nice for us christmas fanatics to have, maybe we dont even need to print it just have a digital copy. It could be filled with loads of tips and ideas on how to make your christmas great and it would be written by all us lovely people here on the Christmas board! Im a graphic design student so I have the software for design and layout if thats a help. Let me know what you think I think I might be a bit mad but then again I think it would be something nice to have. Please feel free to tell me to go away sure its only Summer. Lemmie know what you think........... :D only 173 days! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I don't normally post in here but I LOVE this idea!!!!

We could have recipes, make and do decorations...

Very cool. I'd love to submit some stuff if it goes ahead! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭homersimpson

Great idea

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

That is a wonderful idea and a lovely christmas pressie for us too...:)I think you should run with the idea.Sure if I am not mistaken through out the whole forum in general there are lots of what you mentioned already there for you to get started and I am sure help and assistance/advise would be available at the asking....I for one will be looking for a copy.....As for starting early at least that way it wil be ready in time for the festive season...please keep me informed if you decide to run with the idea....;) I think your idea is :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

hey guys, thanks for all the great response!! i think I will go ahead with it, not like im busy at the moment, but I would like some help from your Boardsies!!
    we need...

1. A Name
    2. Amount of sections, Food, Music, Film, Religion ect...
    3. People could PM me some articles, anything at all they want as long as it is festive.

I really do hope this turns out to be good lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi liamo22,

It sounds like a good idea, but please contact Dav here at, hello@boards.ie
    to confirm that what you are asking is within the rules/guidelines of boards.:)

Once it's given the go ahead, I'll be more than happy to reopen your thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement