Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kieran Halpin

Options
  • 05-07-2011 6:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Any fans of Kieran Haplin on here. I'm thinking of goiing to see him at the Sunderland Folk Festival 27- 29 August 2011.
    Peatbog Faeries Cara Dillon The Doonan Family Big Band Claire Mann and Aaron Jones are also playing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mariatchi

you could do worse ,he's great . I had the pleasure of sharing a few songs and tunes with him at a session in Spain ,he's not only good but a lovely person aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Kingdom Bhoy

mariatchi wrote: »
    you could do worse ,he's great . I had the pleasure of sharing a few songs and tunes with him at a session in Spain ,he's not only good but a lovely person aswell.

Just seen that he is playing on the Saturday night and I may way be on my way back from the Swansea v Sunderland match. :(

Advertisement