Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Optimus 7 Issues

Options
  • 05-07-2011 8:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

I think it's with all WP7 phones but is there any way to set your volume for ring-tones to be different from the phones volume ?
    Is there anyway to set a maximum volume, I have a gel case and sometimes the volume buttons will get stuck so as I'm listening to music the volume will shoot up to thirty which is a real pain in the ass ear.
    Another problem I noticed is when I'm in my music and I search for music I never get any results back, I think it might have something to do with the zune pass ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Yeah, its the one thing I miss and hope they bring out in the full version of Mango.

You can change the voulme levels. You need to use the MFG tool to modify them. They should all be set to DWORD. Just hit query on them and write down there default value and then you can mess about with setting them to a new value.

ROOT_PATH = [HKEY_CURRENT_USER]

SUB_PATH = \ControlPanel\Volume

INPUT KEY = (see list below)
    Screen
    Volume
    MaxSystemUIVolume
    MaxInCallUIVolume
    MaxdBAtten
    MinInCallVolume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

Will this effect your ability to get the mango update ? There a few little issues that are pissing me off with WP7. No audio books in Zune I hate how all my stuff gets mixed together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Will this effect your ability to get the mango update ? There a few little issues that are pissing me off with WP7. No audio books in Zune I hate how all my stuff gets mixed together.

No ti will noteffect your Mango update at all. :)

Advertisement