Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reply from ESB since last Thursday

Options
  • 05-07-2011 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've emailed ESB customer service regarding a problem in the discount for having both DD and online billing, and still didn't hear back.

Can you please have a look at it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Amouar,

Can you PM me some further details (name, date of birth, contact number) for data protection please?

I can then investigate this for you.

Thanks,

David.

(p.s. can you edit your post and remove the reference number? We wouldn't advise posting account-specific information on a public forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Hi Amouar,

Can you PM me some further details (name, date of birth, contact number) for data protection please?

I can then investigate this for you.

Thanks,

David.

(p.s. can you edit your post and remove the reference number? We wouldn't advise posting account-specific information on a public forum)

Removed.

Will PM you now.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Issue resolved by PM. Thanks Amouar

Advertisement