Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodworking courses

Options
  • 05-07-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would like to do a course in woodworking, or work alongside someone that can teach. I have never worked with wood, but did engineering for my leaving cert many years ago, so not totally new to measurements, tools etc.

I'm in Dublin city centre but can travel. I'd prefer to get a course that I can continue to work in rather than a 6 week beginner, then have to find somewhere else.

Is there anything like that out there?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Here is one course which might interest you, not a million miles from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

slowburner wrote: »
    Here is one course which might interest you, not a million miles from Dublin.

Thanks alot, will give them a shout.

Advertisement