Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lim Senior Photography

• 05-07-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

hey guys.my housemate is doing the year long photography course in sept and has gotten a project to do over the summer. has anyone done this before? because she wants to know what exactly is she meant to write in her personal workbook/diary thing??shes stressing bigtime so if anyone can help,itd be highly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

There's a photography forum here, might be worth asking there.

Why cant the flatmate ask their tutor what's expected or clarify the requirment from the project?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Can you get more details on what it is? I've a few friends who did it last year I can ask them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

What is the project? Graduate of that course myself - pm me if you need any help or info.

Advertisement