Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Property Documentary

Options
  • 05-07-2011 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am researching for a property documentary for RTE and I am looking to hear from people who are in negative equity and people who are having difficulty with their mortgage repayments. All communication will be treated with the strictest of confidence. I can be contacted on niamh@animo.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

try emailing around within RTE, im sure theres loads of.. wait no sorry, forgot how much ye pay your stars

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Niamh- we have a policy of not allowing research without first clearing it with a moderator (and we also have a media forum here where you are expected to post first- and if the moderators of that forum feel its appropriate to move your thread, they do so, with the agreement of the destination forum moderators).

Accordingly I am closing this thread.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement