Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressmaker in Sligo

Options
  • 05-07-2011 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, can anyone recommend a good dressmaker in Sligo? Its too make a grad dress...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 debsw

Ask at the crafter's basket in cliffoney and they may be able to help or if not they will definitely be able to tell you someone who can

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

trawl back through the pages and you will find threads on this with recommendations for a dress maker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

The best alteration service in Sligo is in the Wine Street Car Park over the Euro Shops-beside the Enable Ireland shop.
    They do a fantastic job and are incrediblily well priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Not big into dresses myself (being a fella) however I have seen work by a Ray Michael near Dromahair (I think) and was impressed (a nice guy too)

Try HERE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Grannie Annie

Hi all,

Has anyone of heard of Nora's designs (dress design) in Patrickswell, Co. Limerick? any info please:)
    Tnks GrannieAnnie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Hi all,

Has anyone of heard of Nora's designs (dress design) in Patrickswell, Co. Limerick? any info please:)
    Tnks GrannieAnnie

This is the Sligo thread, you might be better off asking in the Limerick one.

Tnks Magnumlady, but I haven't a clue how to do that:rolleyes: I'm a sa case really!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Tnks a mill Lucyful. GrannieAnnie

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement