Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitors moving to Australia

Options
  • 05-07-2011 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone here is a solicitor who has moved or is moving to Australia? My husband is an engineer and we hope to go on a 176 in Jan/Feb next year. I know I have to re-qualify and the best route is through NSW, but was wondering if anyone did any of the required courses recently, and if you know of any online providers? I have only found one so far and prices are silly - $1800 per unit+!!

Hoping to hear from you!

Kate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Kate10

Hi everyone,
    As per my other thread I am a solicitor hoping to move to Queensland early next year. At the moment I work in-house (part-time) for a biotech company. We need to go to Q'land for my husband's work, but my research seems to indicate that most (ie 80%) of large biotech and pharma firms and in NSW. Anyone have any idea if there is much biotech pharma work in Q'land??

Thanks very much,

Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

1 post will do ...

Advertisement